1. What will it cost?
We provide free phone estimates, so you know the approximate cost. Our prices are very competitive and vary depending on various factors:
- Time on the job
- Specific pest
- Travel time
- Size and condition of home or business
2. Do I have to sign a contract?
We do not require contracts. We recommend regular service after our initial service/clean out to maintain a pest free environment. And we can offer better pricing than a “one-time” service.
3. Is it safe for children and pets?
Yes, we service hundreds of homes a month with zero customer issues in over 20 years. We follow all government and label procedures to the letter. Your safety is our #1 goal. Any necessary precautions are explained at the beginning of your service.
4. How often should we have service?
The level of pest activity you can live with is the best answer. Most of our residential customers like quarterly service. It offers our 4-season guarantee and is very affordable. For country or lake residents, we usually recommend monthly or six-week service from April to October and one service in January.
5. What pests does regular pest control cover?
For general pest control service, this covers crawling insects like ants, spiders, roaches, silverfish, ground beetles, boxelders, wasps, centipedes, etc. and rats and mice. Regular pest control does not cover bed bugs, wood destroying insects like termites and carpenter ants, and bees.
6. What types of accounts will you service?
- Vacation Home
7. What services do you offer?
- General Pest Control services such as spiders, ants, and cockroaches for commercial, residential, and farm properties
- Flying insect control for bees, wasps, mosquitos, flies, and gnats
- Spider D-webbing exteriors
- Rats and mice
- Bed bugs and fleas
- Outdoor event service for ticks, chiggers, and mosquitos
8. Will we have the same service person each visit?
Yes, you will. Our service people are also Cyclone Pest Management owners. This means we are more affordable and we take pride in building relationships with our clients. Plus, we develop a detailed understanding of your specific home and business over time.
9. Do you have a guarantee?
All customers with quarterly (four seasons) service or more frequently have our full guarantee and in the unlikely event that a pest issue arises between regular services, the guarantee states we will return as often as needed free of charge to resolve the issue.
For one-time customers, if the pest issue isn’t resolved, we will provide a follow-up service for half price within 30 days of the first service.
If you have questions that aren’t answered here, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.